Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Like what you see? Buy yourself a "Brian Kravets" print!

Maybe you've visited this blog a few times, and have thought to yourself, "Wow, that photograph would look GREAT above the mantle." Well, I've just made it easier to browse and buy my prints! I use a professional printing company, all prints are on Fuji Crystal Archival paper, professionally inspected, and look beautiful. All photographs were taken by me, Brian Kravets, and will be signed and dated on the back of the print.

I have a limited selection photo prints available online at Discord Photography

In addition to what you see there, feel free to request a print of ANYTHING you see on my blog, flickr site, or photo.net portfolio. I'm happy to make prints according to any size requirements you have, and can assist in framing and matting as well!

Photography makes a great gift as well! Maybe you know a Chicago architecture fan, or a Europe lover....browse my portfolio and drop me a line.

Two Rides

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home